View All Honeywell Jobs Honeywell
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell HCE. You will use your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Monitor and report on service level objectives for a given applications services. Work with the business, Technology teams and product owners to establish key service level indicators.
- Primarily Linux Administration, managing a fleet of Linux and Windows VMs as part of the application solutions
- Hands-on design, analysis, development and troubleshooting of highly-distributed large-scale production systems and event-driven, cloud-based services
- Support on-call rotations for operational duties that have not been addressed with automation
- Support healthy software development practices, including complying with the chosen software development methodology (Agile, or alternatives), building standards for code reviews, work packaging, etc.
- Involved in Pull Requests for site reliability goals
- Ensuring the repeatability, traceability, and transparency of our infrastructure automation
- Advocate IaC (Infrastructure as Code) and CaC (Configuration as Code) practices within Honeywell HCE
- Ownership of reliability, up time, system security, cost, operations, capacity and performance-analysis
- Partnering with security engineers and developing plans and automation to aggressively and safely respond to new risks and vulnerabilities.
- Create and maintain monitoring technologies and processes that improve the visibility to our applications’ performance and business metrics and keep operational workload in-check.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years Mastery of infrastructure automation technologies (like Terraform, CodeDeploy, Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
- 3+ years of in reading, understanding and writing code in the same
- 3+ years expertise in container/container-fleet-orchestration technologies (like Kubernetes, Openshift, AKS, EKS, Docker, Vagrant, etcd, zookeeper)
- 5+ years Cloud and container native Linux administration/build/management skills
- 5+ Years of experience in system administration, application development, infrastructure development or related areas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Telangana, India
Application Deadline: N/A