We are looking for a passionate and driven Business Consultant to be a key member of the sales team, using your sales experience and technical knowledge to provide customers with market leading smart building HVAC/ security solutions. The desire to achieve sales targets and ability to succeed in a fast-paced and highly matrixed environment is critical.
The Business Consultant proactively leads, manages, and executes the disciplined sales process from start to finish pursuing 1$10M opportunities within the sectors. They will establish strategic relationships and have a vision for developing a committed customer, anticipating customer needs and requirements ensuring that they are met every step of the way from sale to execution.
The role will be expected to deliver profitable growth in the form of new customers and new opportunities; with results above the set quota in support of Annual Operating Plan.
- Value-selling of Honeywell’s Buildings Solutions portfolio.
- Drive sales pipeline at Public, and private sector healthcare customers through multiple channels and across all stages of the process from sale to execution.
- Develop strategic, key account management (KAM) relationship with potential customers, accelerate follow-on opportunities.
- Conduct customer events and training workshops to promote offering and facilitate value proposition understanding.
- Experience in selling to Commercial Buildings/Major Projects
- Experience selling into constriction sectors
- Effective communicator both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to build, negotiate and close long cycle sales.
- A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in healthcare, or the building technology arena is beneficial.
- Understanding of value proposition, and how you can add to the customer’s needs and address them.
- Demonstrated results in large, complex, matrix organizations.
- Understands and is able to articulate a value proposition to customers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A