We are currently seeking a part time Project Coordinator to join our Honeywell Building Solutions team in our Brisbane office. Reporting to the Senior Program Specialist your focus will be to provide administration and organisation support, working closely with our Project Manager. You will Perform various coordinating tasks such as, schedule and risk management, maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Inspect the construction site to ensure the appropriate level of quality control in all the phases.
- Collaborate with the construction manager to provide all the safety needs.
- Maintain records of all construction dates and project costs.
- Provide the needed documents for all implementations and activities on site.
- Fulfil all project clerical needs such as data entry, document management, copping, distribution of business-related matters, etc.
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Record meeting minutes, agendas, and distribute to stakeholders, follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Coordinate with supply chain to provide the needed materials.
- Supervise and facilitate equipment and component installation to ensure that every process is running in line with applicable standards.
- Monitor the material and tools spending to stay on budget.
- Assist construction manager in preparing schedules and ensure appropriate filing and paperwork.
- Prepare construction progress reports from the site to be provided to the construction manager.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Aconex, project financial and reporting tools)
- Experience working on Tier 1 Major Construction Projects
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- An ability to prepare and interpret contracts, flowcharts, schedules step-and by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Experience with communicating and dealing with third-party vendors and stakeholders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cannon Hill, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A