Electrical Engineer II for Intelligrated Systems, LLC in Mason, OH
- Create installation detail drawings for project implementation.
- Participate in system design reviews and coordinate with other project engineering disciplines to identify and resolve issues.
- Lead the electrical device functionality check on project site.
- Will diagnose installation and / or electrical device issues in the field and provide steps toward resolution.
- Converting conceptual electrical system design into a fully functional material handling electrical system.
- Order electrical devices for a project and create schematic detail for electrical control panels.
- Required to monitor project phasing and adhere to project specifications while maintaining as sold scope.
- Will review the client Scope of Work/ Request for Proposal/ Request for Quote and communicate and resolve all internal and customer reported issues.
- Will be required to attend weekly team meetings, review scheduled tasks, and report project progress on a regular basis.
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign degree equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or a related field, and 2 years of experience in the job offered or an acceptable alternate occupation. Full term of experience must include the following skills: experience in Material Handling Electrical Engineering; basic knowledge of the field’s standards and specifications; Application of basic engineering techniques to optimize design of products, parts, systems or processes; Experience in electrical schematics/ wiring drawing and troubleshooting; and Experience in Electrical design software. Approximately 30- 35% national travel required. Telecommuting permitted up to two (2) times per week.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mason, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A