The role of Manager – Application Systems Sales Engineer within the UOP Process Technologies (UPT) team is responsible for maintaining and improving our Enterprise Systems such as Salesforce and SAP, work processes and Management Operating System to better meet UPT business needs.
This role works closely with the UPT Business groups for Refining, Petrochemicals and Gas Processing, UOP Commercial Excellence, and Finance to ensure proper ongoing operations as new offerings are created correctly in our Enterprise Systems. This role is critical in enabling the human interface between our Enterprise Reporting Systems to provide actionable dashboards that keep people informed, provide focus where action is needed and enable better business decisions.
- Become part of the UOP Salesforce team to support UPT needs, especially regarding Process Types, Opportunity Products, Project Intake Requests (PITR), UOP Sales Support Proposal Tracking (USSPT), and Sales Support Network Numbers (SSNN).
- Continue developing the Power BI dashboards to meet UPT expectations and drive adoption of standard work processes for data entry, management, and monitoring.
- Become the domain expert of Enterprise System data for the UPT organization.
- Work with Finance to develop and drive MOS for creating business data to support new UPT offerings and System changes to accommodate new business requirements and reorganizations.
- Work with the UOP Salesforce team to implement Salesforce Global Design Model (GDM).
- Create new reports and dashboards that will work with Salesforce GDM data to replace the existing scheduled Salesforce reports and Power BI dashboards.
- Liaise with business partners across the UOP and Honeywell for establishing and ensuring consistent application of best practices regarding data management.
- Develop a Selling Expense MOS
- SAP Systems Administrator experience
- Salesforce Administrator experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with other internal and external groups
- Customer / Project Sales experience
- Business exposure across two or more of: Refining / PetChem / Gas Processing / Equipment / Manufacturing / Products
- Minimum – 2 years offering management
- Master of Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum – bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Minimum – 2 years business leadership
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Des Plaines, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A