As our sales maturity continuously improve, we have the need to recruit proven Sales Excellence Leader (SE) experts who can further accelerate our adoption and deployment of the right tools, processes and metrics that drive sustainable organic growth faster than the market.
We are currently seeking a proven leader in sales excellence who can leverage their experiences to directly impact the commercial effectiveness and sales performance attainment of our PPE Business across the EMEA region.
As the EMEA Sales Excellence Leader, you will be responsible for driving common cross-enterprise standards, in how we deploy the annual growth plan strategy into actionable sales activities by developing and maintaining a continuously improving ‘playbook’ of common sales processes, commercial organizational structures, tools and metrics that deliver accelerated growth and measurable customer adoption.
- Be accountable for driving the initiatives that improve seller performance and productivity measurably and sustainably; develop programs and metrics that increase the adoption of the right sales behaviors and outcomes around account and call planning, pipeline forecasting, win rate, deal velocity, customer retention and forecast accuracy
- Drive the routine self-assessment of the businesses’ CE maturity and sales manager / individual seller competencies; identify common needs and prioritize the next step improvements by highest economic impact; work in coordination with other SPS corporate staff responsible for sales training, sales automation, and analytics to leverage our combined resources and best practices for Europe
- Create and execute a rigorous sales operations process management operating system (MOS) that integrates the coordinated review and execution of the sales pipeline, account opportunities and leads across the entire enterprise with routine engagement with each business and region at the sales manager and sales contributor level
- Inspect, coach, and enforce the practical utilization of the standard sales metrics and utilize interactive analytics dashboards to generate actionable insights and training that Business Leaders and Sales Managers can use to improve selling behaviors and exceed overall performance goals versus the annual targets
- Coordinate with Marketing to generate best in class practices to translate the strategic growth plans into practical quota setting, effective demand generation activities, lead to revenue conversion process, pricing models, offering launches and value selling content focused on differentiation and long-term business value for the customer
- In collaboration with our HR Partners and Business/Sales Leaders, be accountable for driving the local coordination of the Seller recruitment processes, tools and onboarding & training methods to improve the new employee experience, accelerate their ramp-up and increase the acquisition and retention of top sales talent
- Coordinate with Marketing to generate best in class practices to translate the strategic growth plans into practical quota setting, effective demand generation activities, lead to revenue conversion process, pricing models, offering launches and value selling content focused on differentiation and long- term business value for the customer
- Generate a proactive communication and education strategy to the global salesforce regarding benchmarking, best practices, news on tools, training, and productivity enhancements.
- Excellent business acumen, strategic planning, analytical, communication, project management, and change management skills.
- Customer success obsession and a bold passion for working towards results and customer satisfaction
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written) and capable of interacting with stakeholders.
- Experience in coaching, mentoring, and developing a sales organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, or business related field.
- Demonstrated capability to translate growth strategies into practical sales plans, best practices and operational structures with a broad portfolio of business model and industry vertical commercial experiences
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Basingstoke, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A