If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Credit Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC Australia with all aspects of Credit Risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of credit risk types through successfully identifying and enhancing strategy and analytics. All parts of the Credit Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
We are currently seeking a qualified individual to join our Credit Risk team in the role of Senior Business Analyst (12 Months Fixed Term Contract), helping to deliver on key projects including credit bureau reporting enhancements and new APRA regulatory reporting requirements.
- Design, Monitor and manage the performance of Credit Risk strategies ensuring they support the risk/reward trade off with the emphasis on either cost benefit or improved customer experience
- Support the broader Credit Risk business deliver change and project initiatives
- Assess and design control requirements associated with Project deliverables.
- Interpreting and analysing complex financial regulations and ability to translate them into simple language to capture requirements and collateral for project deliverables
- Build and maintain constructive working relationships with key internal and external customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with risk based decisioning systems, credit bureau reporting and analytics would be a distinct advantage would be advantage.
- Sound understanding of Collections and/or Credit Risk Management within a Banking/ Financial Institution environment
- Knowledge of Banking Regulations
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to build effective relationships across the business and all levels of management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A