As our GLCM Sales Associates you will maintain and enhance existing client revenue streams and product and service utilization in coordination with Senior Sales Managers, RM’s and Service/Account Managers. The role assists in developing new revenue streams (deal pipeline) by identifying, formulating and pitching innovative Payments and Cash Management solutions to clients. The role entails all forms of support to Sales activities, including monitoring the portfolio for additional revenue opportunities or risks, assisting the Sales managers in proposal preparation, benchmarking, client planning, pricing analysis and research together with effecting any cost or risk reduction initiatives required by the Group. Sales Associates work closely with other GLCM functions including Product, Implementation, Integration, Business Management, Risk and Digital teams both domestically and globally.
- To be recognized as a GLCM specialist with an ability to display competent knowledge of relevant products, services and processes with the jobholders’ area of responsibility.
- To act as an associate to sales managers working on client opportunities and/or deals, and the pre and post-work that this entails.
- Responsibility for assisting with pricing, policy and process relating to GLCM products, reviewing and negotiating the full range of cash management services for Corporate clients.
- Ultimately responsible for assisting the team in growing GLCM revenues by retaining and cross-selling our global product capability to existing and new Corporate clients and ensuring the experience that they have with HSBC is a positive one.
- Consistently role model Sales competencies; working as a team with other Sales colleagues and GLCM & GB counterparts, anywhere globally, as required.
- To achieve income for the Group by building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients in order to identify innovative cash and clearing solutions to HSBC’s Corporate clients.
- A good understanding of the market & market trends, competitive environment and regulatory environment.
- Experience of working in an International Global Banking environment
- Knowledge of Treasury Foreign Exchange
- Knowledge of day to day workings of a Corporate Treasury environment, foreign exchange, payments, liquidity and working capital.
- Association of Corporate Treasurers International Certificate in Cash Management
- Association of the Chartered Institute of Bankers, Certified Treasury Professional or other recognized professional qualification
- Proven track record of dealing with complex corporates
- Strong knowledge of local and regional cash management and clearing services, products and techniques.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A