Our purpose – Opening up a world of opportunity – explains why we exist. We’re here to use our outstanding expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up new kinds of opportunity for our more than 40 million customers. We’re bringing together the people, ideas and capital that cultivate progress and growth, helping to build a better world – for our customers, our people, our investors, our communities and the planet we all share.
The best candidate for this role will be providing client integration encompassing the testing, implementation, production deployment, and ongoing production support of Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) Corporate Card file based solutions. They will also provide consulting services and ongoing support, including training to clients related to supported corporate cards ERP systems. Where capacity allows, contribute in support of the broader GLCM Integration team.
- Strong level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issue
- Proven experience with GLCM file/ internet based e-solutions with the ability to relate to Corporate business requirements and capabilities
- Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues
- 8 plus years’ experience in Corporate Treasury and/or Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM)
- Proven project management experience managing multiple complex projects with conflicting timescales
- Ability to interact with business customers at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong credit assessment skills, particularly with regard to more complex and structured facilities with an international dimension
- Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions.
- Ability to understand a customer’s business and the fundamentals of running a business
- Excellent time management, planning and organization skills
- Excellent range of communication skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver compelling presentations
- Strong industry knowledge and experience with Corporate Card integration capabilities.
- Broad knowledge of HSBC Group capabilities.
- Qualification to a University Degree and/or training courses.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A