We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven, perceptive and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with our customers and who will work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes market leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay/benefits and support when you return to work, wellness days and wellbeing programs as well as a highly flexible workplace culture.
HSBC Commercial Banking and Global Banking businesses provide universal financial services support to corporate and institutional clients around the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global network, HSBC is positioned as an essential partner to large enterprises seeking to maximise their potential and offers streamlined business access to HSBC’s broad range of market leading banking products and services.
- Working on client enquiries to deliver accurate and timely responses.
- Attending to various ad hoc reporting needs.
- Serving as primary liaison with core product and loan operations / fulfilment teams.
- Ensuring adherence to credit, financial crime compliance and regulatory policies.
- Supporting Relationship Management teams in the timely management of client portfolio needs.
- Participation in change and transformation projects.
- Assisting in the preparation of credit and pricing submissions and relevant checklists.
- Completing handover of facility documentation to back office teams for drawdown and ongoing operation.
- A degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business or related disciplines will be viewed favourably.
- Previous experience in product service / operations, on-boarding, business management, personal banking, or other similar roles.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong and lasting relationships with internal and external parties.
- Experience in change or transformations projects is an advantage but not essential.
- Previous experience in commercial / institutional banking (relationship management, product or service delivery), or Big 4 accounting firms would be welcomed, but is not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, high levels of motivation, commitment and a desire to consistently exceed customer expectations through superior service.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Perth, Western Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A