As our Senior Mortgage Business Analyst you’ll be responsible for analyzing needs of the mortgage servicing business and determine changes that should be made to meet our future state goals. Directs project implementation activities, initiates analysis, and provides data-driven solutions to problems within scope of responsibility. Provide technical leadership for varied mortgage servicing systems and data structure. Applies technology to business issues to increase revenue, avoid cost, improve service and achieve goals. The Business Systems job family includes all functions supporting applications systems including applications development, business analysis, research and development, and systems integration for business systems.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, project management and analytical problem solving skills. Demonstrated ability to apply multiple technologies to business situations and identify and apply improvement, blending the technical environment with strategic direction.
- When assigned as project manager, leads projects, prepares project plans, estimates and schedules, and manages projects to assure objectives are met on time.
- Understands data analysis, mapping, transformation, lineage and the importance of data quality from source systems.
- Consistently promotes a data driven culture; looking of solutions by leveraging data assets.
- Data query/mining experience with the ability to present data/reports to senior level management.
- Experience in Mortgage Servicing on Black Knight’s Mortgage Servicing platform/data a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Depew, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A