Our Wealth Management teams provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting key life events such as saving for university fees, buying a new home or planning for retirement, while protecting their family and interests for every eventuality.
In this role you will be a trusted adviser to our new and existing customers, providing a tailored approach and holistic financial advice, while working collaboratively with team members to support their entire life journey.
As a Premier Relationship Manager, you will have dedicated and continued support from a Premier Relationship Officer who will aide you with proactive client contact, dealing with client banking queries, support back office processing and work alongside branch colleagues to grow new client opportunities.
- Deliver a consistent and tailored wealth management and financial planning service to a portfolio of HSBC Premier clients
- Comply with regulations and procedures that govern our business and products
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both new and existing clients
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for HSBC Bank Canada, delivering exceptional customer experiences by building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Have access to a wide range of product specialists to help and support you, which include pensions, legacy tax planning, protection and investments
- Have a genuine interest in customers, helping them reach their financial ambitions
- Advise on a full range of products and services that include both HSBC products and those provided by external partners
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is required
- Effective communicator, client focus and influencing skills
- Minimum of three years proven and progressive financial services and/or retail sales experience or equivalent
- Have a passion for continuously delivering superior customer experience
- Relationship management experience, aligned to a client portfolio
- Evidence of strong sales results
- Sound knowledge of financial and investment products and services, and the client relationship management system
- Understanding of business banking and products and services
- Strong technical skills in wealth management
- Ability to safeguard the bank by holding difficult conversations with your customers on subjects like Anti-Money Laundering, sanctions, complaint handling, and estate planning
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Markham, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A