View All Humana JobsHumana
The Caregiver 2, LPN provides patients with assistance in activities in daily living. The Caregiver 2, LPN performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Caregiver 2, LPN addresses needs related to disabilities, disease and mental impairment. Helps to manage medications, baths and dresses, takes care of household chores, prepares meals and pays bills. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- Current State License as a Licensed Vocational Nurse
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana’s Tuberculosis (TB) screening program.
- Excellent customer service
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong clinical background
- Strong sense of engagement to be a team player
- Minimum of 1 year of Phlebotomy experience
- CPR certification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A