View All Humana Jobs Humana
Are you passionate about the Medicare population, looking for an opportunity to work in sales, and wanting the ability to directly impact your own income potential? If so, we are looking for licensed, highly motivated and self-driven individuals to join our team. Our Medicare Sales Representatives sell individual health plan products and educate beneficiaries on our services in a field setting. Some of our additional products include: Life, Annuity, Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and more. Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
In this field position, you will; cultivate, maintain and build relationships with Humana’s customers, external business partners and the community we serve through telephonic, virtual and face-to-face interactions with individuals and groups.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Great with laptop computers, cell phones and the ability to navigate mobile apps. This also includes knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- High School Diploma
- Active Health & Life Insurance licenses
- Must reside in the local territory
- Ability to build community relationships, driving self-generated sales and meeting sales goals and metrics while working independently
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A