The Caregiver 1 provides patients with assistance in activities in daily living. The Caregiver 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Caregiver 1 addresses needs related to disabilities, disease and mental impairment. Helps to manage medications, baths and dresses, takes care of household chores, prepares meals and pays bills. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- Sensitive to the differences in patient needs that may arise from cultural or ethnic differences
- Understanding of personal care techniques, using application of principles for infection control
- Ability to read, comprehend, and print simple instructions and notes
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Ability to speak clearly so others can understand
- Ability to type 25-30 words per minutes accurately
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience
- Knowledge of primary care medicine requirements (state specific).
- Previous Medical Assistant experience
- Basic computer skills and/or clerical experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A