The Lead Solutions Architect works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals. The Lead Solutions Architect works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
- Collaborate with product owners to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to provide solution architect expertise.
- Provide Architectural strategies, solutions, assessment, and road maps for Voice Portfolio applications.
- Role will influence and set technical direction, Provide architectural strategies & solutions, assessments and road maps.
- Communicate and present technical aspects, risks, challenges, and selling points of a solution to IT and Business partners.
- Ability to influence teams & business partners to a future state with a focus on incremental value.
- Identify, evaluate and assess risks to mitigate them and eliminate any factor that might hinder the successful delivery of a solution
- Experienced in driving and leading Technology Vendor Evaluation Process
- Contribute to and lead the build vs buy decisions from a technical leader perspective in collaboration with the business & delivery leaders.
- Experience in Genesys Pure Cloud Solutions Design, environment configuration and Implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience delivering platform and product architecture for enterprise scale solutions in Azure and GCP cloud environments.
- Experience delivering capabilities including (but not limited to): Omnichannel – Queuing, routing, and experience, Softphone, AI/ML, Chatbots & Voicebots, Voice Authentication, Desktop Process Automation and Analytics, Speech Analytics, Call Recording, Workforce Management, etc.Deep knowledge of IVR platform (Nuance/Genesys), SIP/voice telecommunications protocols, and telephone systems.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- 8 years of progressive information technology experience directly related to architecture/engineering, information security, or other specialized technology field
- Understanding of full tech stack & proven experience with architectural design patterns including micro services, APIs & event-driven data flows.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Pierce, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A