We strive to encourage, enrich and celebrate our associates every day. Why? It’s simple-we found it’s the best way to help people reach their potential. It all starts with our inclusive culture, which welcomes and embraces our collective differences…and the strengths these differences create.
- Relays orders to service bar and kitchen via the point-of-sale computerized register system.
- Presents guest check to each table and accepts a form of payment. Makes correct change and/or completes the proper charge card procedure.
- Delivers food and drinks to guests using IHOP’s team delivery system.
- Observes guests and responds to any additional requests.
- Interacts verbally with all guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
- Participates in the clearing and resetting of dining room tables.
- Greet guests, answers questions, makes suggestions regarding food, drinks, and service.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Other duties as needed.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off of the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Transports plates, glasses and baskets to and from dining room, service bar, and the kitchen about 30 times per shift.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A