Completes all assigned prep work and sets up cook’s station. Maintains product presentations, product quality and cook time standards.
- Completes all assigned prep work.
- Prepares menu items according to IHOP’s Recipes,
- Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
- Cleans and sanitizes the work area before, during and after shift.
- Sets up work station according to station diagram.
- Plate Presentations and specifications.
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Able to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on high and low shelves.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A