- Must have an open schedule and the ability to work shifts: Open Availability 8-10pm Nights and Weekends required
- Monitor productivity of coworkers and generate reports.
- Manages employee resources to ensure effective and efficient customer service is provided to the customers at all times.
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff efficient and motivated.
- Provide communication and follow up to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to work processes and company related issues.
- Answer questions and recommend corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting, etc.
- Supervises the call center team(s) to ensure that customer service support standards and company goals are achieved.
- Evaluates coworker performance, reviews and approves time sheets and time off requests, upholds company policy and conduct corrective actions.
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures, etc.
- Trains, coaches, and motivates each employee towards growth and development to meet the company standards and requirements.
- Monitor and review service calls to observe the customer service experience, coworker statistics, and compliance.
- Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow.
- Anticipate escalations and take over calls when needed.
- Monitor individual, team, and call center results to identify and act on both strengths and opportunity areas of their performance trends to ensure attainment of revenue goals and performance targets.
- Performs all other duties and responsibilities as required or requested in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve overall objectives of this position.
- Provides updates regarding escalations and resolutions to the Customer Service Manager.
- Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong people leadership experience and a strong passion to motivate, coach and develop coworkers and teams.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in call center procedures and metrics analysis
- Strong customer service background
- Strong problem resolution and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel and customers
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, goal-oriented, organized and take pride in their work
- Effective time management skills and ability to multi-task and adapt to changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A