At IKEA it’s all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. We’re a diverse team that work together to ensure a positive and joyful experience for all IKEA visitors and customers: we set up services, gather feedback and make things right! Our modus operandi is to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and to create genuine interactions. We’re a bunch of people who are truly passionate about people!
- Maintain accurate records of customer resolutions and follow through/negotiate credits and/or discounts based on Return policy/incident and coordinate the return of merchandise with the customer.
- Empower to solve customer complaints within level of expertise and authorization outlined in the Service Level Agreement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Resolve customer issues at expert level by collecting pertinent information, informing customers of options, and finding an acceptable resolution.
- Resolve customer issues at expert level with urgency while balancing the needs of the customer with IKEA store and Customer Support Center operational procedures and costs.
- Create and support reporting within Customer Resolution
- Work with our Store partners, service providers and installation providers to satisfy customer issues and to ensure customer standards are met or exceeded.
- Contributes to an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers
- Provide customers with a forum to express their concerns and react in a professional and empathetic manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- Multiple shifts available, one weekend day required
- Ability to work from home
- You are self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Full-time including benefits
- 1 year of call center, sales, or customer service experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A