- Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware in a properly maintained dish machine and wash and sanitize pots, pans, and utensils by hand
- Takes dishes and carts to kitchen area and return carts to dining areas.
- Follow food handling, health, safety, hygiene and sanitation regulations and guidelines
- Maintain cleanliness and order of Restaurant/Staff Café dining tables, chairs and floors
- Perform Dish Room opening and closing routines as assigned
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year food service industry experience preferred
- Certified, or ability to attain, local food handlers certificate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Norfolk, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A