- We are looking for someone who strives to give an amazing customer shopping experience. Someone that always puts the customer at the heart of what they do and encourages others to do the same. They are passionate about ensuring that IKEA has a life long connection with their customers by always considering their needs. You don’t mind physical work which will involve pushing heavy trollies from time to time.
- Works together with colleagues in other functions to improve the customer experience.
- Listens to our customers and use knowledge of both the IKEA product range and how retailing works in order to offer informed solutions and resolve customer issues.
- Provide an efficient and accurate checkout experience in various areas of the store
- Build loyalty by ensuring customers have an amazing shopping experience.
- Works with daily and weekly service targets to drive service delivery
- At IKEA it’s all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. We’re a diverse team that work together to ensure a positive and joyful experience for all IKEA visitors and customers: we set up services, gather feedback and make things right! Our modus operandi is to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and to create genuine interactions. We’re a bunch of people who are truly passionate about people!
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A