- You will be part of the Category Management Team, for Meat, Seafood & Dairy, reporting to the Category Manager. In your role you will define and lead execution of the category’s Food Safety & Quality Agenda, in full alignment with IKEA strategic landscape and Category Area Food Quality Direction, through the integration of Category Business Plan. You will work in close alignment with several stakeholders within Business Area Food, Purchasing & Logistics Areas, Supply Chain Operations.
- And of course at any time, act as an ambassador of IKEA values and role model for a fact-based Business leadership.
- Be the Matrix Manager of +13 Category Production Engineers; located in Europe, North America and Asia, securing their competence development in all role specific areas
- Lead Food Safety agenda, through an analytical and holistic view, within category to secure supplier Food Safety compliance 24/7/365, both on product and process level
- Lead continuous improvement agenda within the Category and together with suppliers on its 3 dimensions: product, manufacturing, processes
- Lead customer deviation handling process to secure proper investigation and corrective action plans
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience in a leadership role (Food Safety / Quality or Quality Assurance Manager/Leader) within a Food Retailing / Manufacturing company with global footprint
- Previous experience in working with supplier food safety certification, preferably recognized by GFSI
- Good knowledge of Six Sigma methodology and tools (DMAIC, Root cause, value stream mapping, risk analysis) and of project management tools
- Good knowledge of Quality assurance set up including production processes, process control, cost calculation and materials
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cologne, DE
Application Deadline: N/A