- The Safety & Security function is integral to ensuring compliance and thus a safe and secure environment for our all our visitors, customers and our co-workers. The team partners with the business to protect our assets through being knowledgeable about the IKEA business. As a Safety & Security Co-worker you will work with co-workers to create a better everyday life!
- As the first point of contact, managing visitors, contractors and co-worker access to and from the store, and providing administrative support with tasks such as audits, incident reporting, database management and filing.
- Maintaining and seeking ways to continually improve on a safe and secure environment for our customers, visitors and co-workers.
- Monitoring and reviewing CCTV, conducting investigations, responding quickly and efficiently to alarms and initiating emergency response procedures if required.
- Ensuring compliance with the IKEA Group Risk Manual, IKEA rules and guidelines, and national and local legal requirements.
- Assist in ensuring the store is compliant with all IKEA and local rules, guidelines and legislative requirements, in order to protect our assets and the IKEA brand.
- Strong customer focus, ensuring we keep the customer in mind no matter what we do
- A ‘Togetherness’ mindset where you’ll work closely with your team and other departments yet also be able to work independently
- Experience with regular use of computers and IT systems
- A safe mindset, and being comfortable with physical work and manual handling including repetitive heavy lifting
- A passion for keeping surroundings safe for yourself, your colleagues and our customers
- Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism to support everyone travelling through the store
- Current Security License (or able to obtain one) and first aid certificate will be highly regarded but not essential.
- Ability to priorities tasks in a fast-paced environment
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Perth, Western Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A