View All In-N-Out Burger JobsIn-N-Out Burger
We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Boning Room Receiver in our Meat Department. This individual will be responsible for receiving and inspecting meat deliveries. Additionally, this individual will perform some work duties in our patty room production area.
- Responsible for proper product stock and rotation.
- Assisting in other meat department positions when necessary
- Ensures that meat deliveries are accurate and that the product meets In-N-Out and U.S.D.A. standards.
- Reports all discrepancies in product quality or delivery performance to the Meat Department Manager.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience working in a meat facility, food processing plant, or similar warehouse experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience with food line work; repetitive line work
- Ability to move freely in and around obstacles common in the meat production room
- Ability to lift a minimum of 70 lbs.
- Maintain constant mental focus and constantly be aware of surroundings
- Cold working conditions – Ability to withstand prolonged work assignments in temperatures as low as 30 degrees Fahrenheit
Company: In-N-Out Burger
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A