View All JD Sports JobsJD Sports
- Being part of the team you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each time they visit your store. You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store team.
- Understand the process of the Customer Service measuring programme.
- Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner.
- Assist in the maintenance of standards on the shop floor and for all displays and merchandise.
- Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full-size range is on the shop floor where possible.
- Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter the store.
- Represent the company in the most professional manner at all times.
- Keep stock, clean and presentable at all times.
- To deputise for other staff, work within departments, or carry out other duties as required.
- Good communication skills.
- Confident and outgoing.
- Effective selling skills.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A