View All JD Sports Jobs JD Sports
- Manage the order books both in season and preseason to ensure that the most accurate information is always in the system.
- Ensure that the WSSI is updated with the buy plan and the KPI’s are signed off with the Senior merchandiser.
- Ensure that scheduling and Ideals are in place for your area of responsibility.
- Manage the Stock seasonality within the WSSI.
- Ensure that the Buy matches the plan Buy
- Build the Range plan
- Monthly – Capture all agreed actions in the monthly forecast reviews
- Work up the forecast from category/Season level to Buyer Group
- Meet and gain approval: Incorporating
- Forecasting any sales variance to plan
- Creation of OTB’s
- Management of commitments – On time delivery, rebuys cancellations
- Reporting to the Senior Merchandiser
- Work with the Senior Merchandiser and Buyer to deliver the plan
- Guide and direct the Merchandising Team to help deliver the plan
- With the Senior Merchandiser provide and monitor development plans for the Asst Merch / Merch Asst on a regular basis
- Communicate to the Retail Team anything that will impact on Stores performance
- Create category level product mix using history, SWOT and SMT Plan.
- Attend key selection meetings with the Senior merchandiser and Buyer
- Establish working relationships with Supplier Base
- With Senior Merchandiser formulate the space and grading plan for store distribution.
- Build Layout plans in conjunction with buying and VM.
- Review Previous Seasons and produce SWOT Analysis with supporting information.
- Overview the ratios for all buys in conjunction with Asst merchandiser
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A