View All JD Sports Jobs JD Sports
- In this role, you will assist the Store Manager in the day to day running of the store. Taking ownership of a number of duties while making sure that the stores KPIs are achieved. Furthermore, in the Manager’s absence, you will be the first point of contact, therefore you will motivate the workforce to drive sales and offer exceptional customer service while exceeding targets and maintaining the standards of the business.
- Keep stock on display clean and presentable at all times.
- Utilize in-store devices, ensuring that all team members are driving this at every opportunity.
- Ensure that all merchandise is correctly priced, price amendments are actioned and all POS is correctly displayed.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
- Able to understand and interpret the relevant Oracle reports.
- Confident use of the store’s dashboard to analyze Footfall, ATV and Conversion.
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Ensure that the weekly brief has been actioned with the store
- Develop internal staff and promote progression within the group.
- Monitor the Training and Development site and keep track of staff progression by the relevant
- Assist with store recruitment, new starter inductions, and staff training.
- Management development should be prioritized with the use of the Trainee Management Academy.
Qualification & Experience:
- Retail Management experience.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT skills – Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brighton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A