View All JD Sports JobsJD Sports
- Being part of the team you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each time they visit your store. You will assist in maximizing store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilizing the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store team.
- Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full-size range is on the shop floor where possible.
- Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner.
- Provide alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter the store.
- Keep stock, clean and presentable at all times.
- Understand the process of the Customer Service measuring program.
- Assist in the maintenance of standards on the shop floor and for all displays and merchandise.
- Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Utilize the in-store devices, offering the customer the whole product range.
Qualification & Experience:
- Good communication skills.
- Confident and outgoing.
- Effective selling skills.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Inverness, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A