View All Jet2 Jobs Jet2
Reporting to the General Manager – Release and Platform Ops we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join the team responsible for deploying our E-Commerce and back office applications. This is an essential role in a team that deployed over 250 releases last year across our extensive applications portfolio.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be tasked with deploying our applications to production and pre-production, as well as improving and further automating the deployment process. This is a vital role in the IT Team as we continue to be responsive to the rapidly changing world events and the developments we are delivering to support that.
- Increasing the quality of deployments by improving and automating processes
- Deployment of applications to production and key pre-production environments
- Automating the provisioning of test and production environments
- Working on centralized tools that can be used across the business
- Experience of orchestrating build and release pipelines Azure DevOps
- Expert understanding and experience of DevOps implementation for both infrastructure and application deployment
- Tools knowledge: Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy, Git, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker would be an advantage
- Programming / scripting skills in at least one language
- Knowledge of containerization technologies would be an advantage
- Demonstrable communication, presentation and negotiation skills are a must to advocate for DevOps, agile and reliability concepts within the team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A