View All Jimmy John's JobsJimmy John's
Delivery Drivers’ primary responsibility is to deliver sandwiches to customers in the designated delivery area. Drivers are expected to check all products for accuracy against quality standards and deliver products to customers in a safe, courteous and timely manner. Drivers will also work as an inshopper when no deliveries are scheduled.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times in compliance with the Jimmy John’s Dress Code.
- Fills out systems and procedures with 100% accuracy and integrity.
- Takes phone orders and completes delivery tickets in a courteous and timely manner.
- Greets customers and takes orders – operates cash register – collects payment from customer and makes change.
- Delivers sandwich orders to customers in a safe, courteous and timely manner in established delivery area only.
- Complies with all portion sizes, recipes, and all systems and procedures.
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
- Works with management at the end of the shift to reconcile cash from delivery sales.
- Makes fast, accurate and consistent sandwiches.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant including all tables, floors, windows, beverage station, restroom, etc.
- Accepts payment from customers for orders.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, current automobile insurance, and a clean driving record.
Company: Jimmy John’s
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A