View All Jimmy John's JobsJimmy John's
To provide FREAKY world class customer service to Jimmy John’s customers while spreading the love through delivering FREAKY FAST JJ’s sammies. Blow your Manager away with your personality and service to customers. Blow your coworkers away with your team player attitude.
- Execute catering demonstrations with key decision makers at businesses, schools and other community sites.
- Develop relationships with businesses and community leaders to build brand awareness.
- Support franchisees in the execution of large orders and events.
- Represent the brand in the community and at events to help local franchisees build and maintain goodwill within their communities.
- Documentation of community marketing into the internal systems.
- Research sponsorship opportunities in the community and provide information to franchisees.
- Identify community involvement opportunities through online research, in the field canvasing or communication with franchisees/operators.
- Negotiate sponsorships and participation in community events.
- Research and secure catering leads and provide information to franchisees.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or marketing-based fields preferred.
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, QSR, retail, customer service, or other related fields preferred.
- Must excel at working cooperatively in a team environment.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Must be a problem solver and quick on your feet in order to address unexpected challenges.
- Must have basic computer skills, including proficiency with Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
Company: Jimmy John’s
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A