View All Jimmy John's JobsJimmy John's
Inshoppers are responsible for greeting customers when they enter and exit the restaurant, providing world-class customer service and executing fast and accurate sandwiches while maintaining sanitation standards.
- Performs other related duties as required
- Takes phone orders and completes delivery tickets
- Fills out systems and procedures with 100% accuracy and integrity
- Maintains professional appearance at all times in compliance with the Jimmy John’s Dress Code
- Complies with all portion sizes, recipes, and all systems and procedures.
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant including all tables, floors, windows, beverage station, restrooms, etc.
- Greets customers and takes orders – operates cash register – collects payment from customer and makes change.
- Makes fast, accurate and consistent sandwiches
- Position requires bending, reaching, stooping, climbing, repetitive motions, cognitive skills, lifting up to 50 pounds, standing and moving about the unit the entire workday.
- If in a customer contact position, must be able to communicate, read and write the English language fluently and clearly.
Company: Jimmy John’s
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A