View All Jimmy John's JobsJimmy John's
Delivery Drivers’ primary responsibility is to deliver sandwiches to customers in the designated delivery area. Drivers are expected to check all products for accuracy against quality standards and deliver products to customers in a safe, courteous and timely manner. Drivers will also work as an inshopper when no deliveries are scheduled.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant including all tables, floors, windows, beverage station, restroom, etc.
- Greets customers and takes orders – operates cash register – collects payment from customer and makes change.
- Fills out systems and procedures with 100% accuracy and integrity.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times in compliance with the Jimmy John’s Dress Code.
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Accepts payment from customers for orders.
- Works with management at the end of the shift to reconcile cash from delivery sales.
- Makes fast, accurate and consistent sandwiches.
- Complies with all portion sizes, recipes, and all systems and procedures.
- Takes phone orders and completes delivery tickets in a courteous and timely manner.
- Delivers sandwich orders to customers in a safe, courteous and timely manner in established delivery area only.
- Position requires bending, reaching, stooping, climbing, repetitive motions, cognitive skills, lifting up to 50 lbs, standing, and moving about the unit the entire workday.
- Must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license with 2 years of driving experience, reliable transportation, current automobile insurance, and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to communicate, read and write the English language fluently and clearly.
Company: Jimmy John’s
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A