- Our missions are complex, long-lasting, far-reaching, and each one is unique. We’re constantly developing new mission-specific technologies. For engineers, researchers, scientists, and technologists who like to test the limits, JPL is a constant source of new stimulating challenges.
JPL is seeking highly motivated college and university students with intellectual curiosity to join our team and aid in our quest to ensure mission success. In this role you would be a vital team member in a JPL engineering group. You will partner with lead engineers to work on projects like JPL’s spacecrafts, science instruments, mission control systems, and science analysis pipelines.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be currently enrolled in a college or university pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in a technical or engineering major related to work assignment
- Must have the ability to take off of school for the program and be able to work (40 hours/week) for a period of at least 4+ months
- Must have at least 1 semester or quarter remaining to complete degree
- Must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 out of a 4.0 GPA or equivalent
- Recently completed coursework providing an understanding and application of standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques in related work assignment
- General knowledge of applicable industry and/or academic practices and standards in related work assignment
- Relevant internship experience
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Good verbal and written communications skills with ability to work in a team environment
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A