Website Kaiser Permanente
Works under general guidance. Provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services (moderate level) to an organizational unit by coordinating activities such as personnel placement, budget preparation and control, workflow procedures, compensation matters, and training programs. Receives and independently problem solves issues related to daily operations from staff, members, and providers.
- Assists with development, oversight of non-payroll, capital, remodel budgets and processes, including monitoring of monthly reports, extrapolation of data, performing analysis and follow through of problem related areas (productivity, payroll recharges, etc.).
- Oversees the arrangement of meeting logistics, performed by non-exempt personnel, including room scheduling, distribution of presentation materials, procurement of data/telecommunications equipment, furniture and supplies.
- Approves all supply and equipment requests.
- May provide education/instruction to employees on departmental systems.
- Provides support in resolving system problems.
- May serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues.
- May direct clerical/administrative personnel on a day-to-day basis to assure timely completion and desired outcomes.
- As a generalist, performs a combination of administrative tasks in an organizational unit.
- Receives and independently solves issues related to daily operations from staff, members, and providers.
- Collaborates and problems solves with all departments and levels of staff to ensure desired outcomes.
- Coordinates projects that vary in scope and scale; ensures compliance to negotiated timelines and financial allocations.
- Creates databases and spreadsheets to monitor such information as well as staffing, space, and equipment needs.
- Attends meetings; plans, coordinates, and oversees projects to completion; tracks decisions and action items that emerge from discussions; analyzes and synthesizes this information for dissemination to group members.
- Researches and resolves issues.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects, use time management skills and independent judgment required.
- Demonstrated customer service and communication skills, both written and oral, required.
- Expertise with a variety of word-processing, spreadsheet, graphics and presentation software; database systems and project management software.Bachelor’s degree required, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in coordinating projects.
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bakersfield, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A