View All Kaiser Permanente JobsKaiser Permanente
Conducts research and analysis in support of the strategic and delivery system planning as well as the business development needed for the delivery of health care delivery services. Provides analytical services related to cost benefit evaluations, market assessments, supply/demand studies, and utilization and demand forecasts.
- Works on a wide variety of projects across all departments within the Delivery System Strategic Planning and Implementation spanning topics such as delivery system planning and implementation with the local Areas, regional services planning (centers of excellence, regional lab, etc.), and business development and ventures.
- Contributes to agenda preparation and begins to help with meeting management and facilitation.
- Drafts portions of strategic plans and business cases with guidance. Supports the development of final presentations.
- Collaborates with staff from other functional areas including Finance, NFS, Market Planning, etc.
- Under supervision, performs planning and operational analytical studies using basic analytical techniques. Collects and evaluates data to ensure integrity. Performs research on data sources and healthcare issues.
- Assists with specific tasks on projects and helps support various presentations with Medical Center/Regional leadership.
- Proven skills in developing analyses and modeling simple to complex analytic scenarios.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in healthcare management, information management, management strategy/planning, or a related field.
- Ability to wok well in a team environment
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Demonstrated skills in developing presentations for leaders. Customer service focused skills in communications, decisions and actions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience in developing written strategic plans and business cases.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and develop written reports of qualitative and quantitative findings for leadership.
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A