View All Kaiser Permanente JobsKaiser Permanente
Provide comprehensive evaluation of assigned patient’s condition and develop goal-oriented treatment programs designed to bring the patient to a normal or optimum state of health and functioning. Follows evidence-based evaluation and treatment strategies. Provide and document a course of treatment. Delivers care that meets or exceeds service excellence. Communicates and coordinates the patient’s care with other team members. May require local travel.
- Remains current in recent developments in physical therapy techniques and procedures.
- Contributes to the efficiency and productivity of the organization by managing own workload autonomously (scheduling, consultation, participation in non-direct patient care activities as needed or assigned). Provides leadership to Physical Therapy Assistants.
- Direct Patient Care: Participates in the evaluation and treatment of members within the employee’s license. Follows all practice act and compliance regulations. Documents within the standards of Kaiser Permanente. Communicates with appropriate team members regarding the care of the member.
- Patient Experience: Coordinates the delivery of care that meets or exceeds service excellence standards.
- Basic Life Support- current or completed on hire.
- Two (2) years experience in an PT outpatient setting.
- Clinical Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy.
- Washington State DOH Physical Therapy License is required by hire/transfer date.
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A