- Manage designated shifts ensuring that all KFC policies and procedures are adhered to
- Embrace and embed new and/or changes to KFC UK/YUM! systems and processes
- Involvement in Area/Regional Projects, if and when required
- Provide support for KFC restaurants within your area, as required
- Ensure that all company security procedures are followed throughout the shift, particularly at close in order to ensure the security of premises, people, stock, equipment and monies at all times
- Through exceptional operational standards and a ‘maniacal’ approach to customer service, consistently seek to maximize the sales on your shift.
- Set and communicate clear goals to the team, striving to consistently exceed sales targets, setting team members clear sales targets for every shift.
- Use company tools and reports so that your store consistently provides an excellent level of customer service
- Professionally represent the company to outside agencies such as Environmental Health Office
We are Customer Maniacs. That means our Customers are Number 1. Whilst Restaurant experience is fantastic, we are always on the lookout for individuals with a passion for people and who love being part of a team. Recognition is not just about rewards and incentives, it is about saying thank you to people for going above and beyond and for always striving to achieve their best.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A