Website KinderCare Education
Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development. Our Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success.
- Support your center’s success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement
- Implement KCE’s curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
- 1+ year Early Childhood Education Experience (preferred)
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Must possess a minimum of 12 units in Child Development or Early Childhood Education
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Must be available to work Weekends and Evenings
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A