View All KinderCare JobsKinderCare Education
If you’re passionate about positively impacting the lives of others and making waves in the world of early childhood education, the Center Director role might be for you! With KinderCare Education’s world-class curriculum, center accreditation process, and talented teaching staff, our Center Directors are changing the world one milestone at a time. Center Directors educate parents, teachers, and community leaders on the incredible value of early childhood education and make that value come to life for the children in their center.
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Hire, engage and develop a team of “best in class” educators to be passionate and committed professionals
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
- Leverage your business, sales and marketing savvy to grow KinderCare Education’s presence in the community, leading to the growth of new families and children in our centers.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Budget and financial accountability with revenue generation experience preferred
- At least one year of strong leadership experience with the ability to develop, engage, and inspire a team
- NAEYC/NAC, and state licensing knowledge preferred
- Ability to build relationships with families and staff and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A