View All KinderCare JobsKinderCare Education
If you’re passionate about positively impacting the lives of others and making waves in the world of early childhood education, the Center Director role might be for you! With KinderCare Education’s world-class curriculum, center accreditation process, and talented teaching staff, our Center Directors are changing the world one milestone at a time. Center Directors educate parents, teachers, and community leaders on the incredible value of early childhood education and make that value come to life for the children in their center.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
- Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
- Implement KCE’s curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
- Support your center’s success; partner with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- 1+ year Preschool and/or School Age Education Experience (preferred)
- Must possess a minimum of 12 units of Child Development or Early Childhood Education.
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Lancaster, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A