View All KinderCare JobsKinderCare Education
If you’re passionate about positively impacting the lives of others and making waves in the world of early childhood education, the Assistant Director role might be for you! Assistant Directors play an integral role in leading our centers to success. With KinderCare Education’s world-class curriculum, center accreditation process, and talented teaching staff, together our Assistant Directors and Center Directors are changing the world one milestone at a time. As an Assistant Director, you will educate parents, teachers, and leaders on the value of early childhood education and make that value come to life for the children in your center.
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
- Serve in various roles throughout the center as needed including teacher, cook and/or driver
- Assist the Center Director in leading teaching staff, supporting families, and achieving enrollment, accreditation, and operational objectives
- Excellent administrative, organizational, verbal, listening, and communication skills required
- At least two years of early childhood education experience required, with an understanding of developmentally appropriate practices and the ability to ensure its use in the classroom
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A