View All KinderCare JobsKinderCare Education
KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we’re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
If you’re passionate about delivering high-quality educational programs to teachers, the Program Specialist role might be for you! Program Specialists play a special role in bringing our unique curriculum to life in our centers. As a Program Specialist, you’ll develop and lead programs from implementation in our classrooms to ongoing enhancements meant to exceed expectations.
- Train, motivate and lead staff and assist center management with interviewing and hiring of teachers
- Ensure our world-class curriculum is presented as intended and that teachers can speak to the curriculum and what children are learning
- Support your center’s success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and operational objectives
- Spend 75% of your time in the classroom, educating children and mentoring and modeling for teachers
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- NAEYC/NAC, and state licensing knowledge (preferred)
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Approved State Trainer (preferred)
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A