We Court Perfection Working at Kohl’s means you get better at what you already do well. We consistently focus on delivering value to our stakeholders with high-quality, reliable and more maintainable technical solutions. We set up regular retrospectives to figure out what we’re doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we’re doing right so we can improve on it. And we believe that methodical, steady, relentless forward momentum drives consistent results.
You will be joining a highly collaborative team working on Oracle Cloud ERP and EPM. Key responsibilities include systems analysis, enterprise-level software architecture and design, creation of software solutions, integrations/services, coding, testing, and implementation of application and data integrations
- Responsible for all technical aspects of the product application lifecycle including, code, infrastructure, data, security, and CICD.
- Suggest improvements and proactively address issues.
- Developing technical solutions, interfaces, and integrations; building automated pipelines in a hybrid cloud environment
- Develop, test, deploy, and iteratively improve product services such as ETL, Integrations, Workflows, Cloud Connections, API Review, and UI Collaboration
- Support the functional teams during major SaaS product release testing
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and pair with other engineers on the Balanced Team.
- Demonstrates knowledge about the technology and participates in training and development activities to keep abreast of current trends and practices.
- Continuously develops self and supports the development of others.
- As part of the balanced team you work with the stakeholders to identify continuous improvement opportunities to existing business practices, processes, and tools.
- Engage SaaS vendors to drive technical solutions.
- Leverage critical thinking, experimentation, and industry best practices to achieve desired business strategy and measured outcomes.
- Develop high quality services or applications that are secure, easy to operate, difficult to break, and extremely observable with measurable results.
- Experience with developing technical solutions in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in MIS, Computer Science or related field.
- EPM – ARCS, EDMCS, EPBCS, EPRCS, FCCS, TRCS
- Universal Content Management (UCM)
- Experience with using APIs and web services.
- Experience participating in technical and cross functional projects.
- Experience with distributed version control tools (ex: Github, Gitlab), automated pipelines (ex: Gitlab, Jenkins), containerization platforms (ex: Openshift) application framework (ex: Spring).
- Experience with large scale application troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while responding with a sense of urgency to immediate needs.
- Participates in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience building software integrations in a SaaS environment.
- Ability to leverage pre-built integrations, cloud adapters, connections, SaaS applications in the solution.
- Relational database experience using SQL or stored procedures.
- Experience developing solutions in one of these areas: Peoplesoft, Oracle Cloud ERP, Oracle Cloud EPM, or similar SaaS solutions.
- Experience in the following Oracle Cloud ERP products:
- Highly analytical, with strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Menomonee Falls, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A