Website KPMG UK
- Our Discovery Virtual Work Experience program has been designed with students like you in mind – bright, curious and enthusiastic. As well as giving you the chance to gain an invaluable overview of the professional services sector, this program will give you an excellent virtual insight into the work we do, our culture and people and provide you with some interactive learning opportunities to enhance your skills.
- Throughout the program we will be looking for you to demonstrate and reflect on the strengths that we look for at KPMG.
- To get the most out of Discovery you’ll need to be curious, ask questions, and be enthusiastic to learn and develop for yourself and your work.
- We are looking for someone who can spot new opportunities and has the initiative and resilience to make the most of them.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at A* – C or 4 – 9 (inc. English Language and Maths) or for Scotland qualifications a minimum 5 Standard Grades 1 – 3 (inc. English and Maths), or equivalent Intermediate/National 5 qualification.
- Minimum predicted grades equivalent to 104 UCAS points at the end of Year 13/S6 e.g. BCC at A Level or equivalent. We only consider a candidate’s top 3 A Level grades and do not accept General Studies.
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A