Website KPMG UK
- Audit is the largest of KPMG UK’s practices, providing independent challenge and delivering quality audits to organizations of all shapes and sizes. Audit requires a deep understanding of the company, their controls, processes and systems as well as their aims and the risks they face. Audit helps to assure stakeholders that published accounts are ‘true and fair’.
- Working in audit equips you with valuable technical skills, broad commercial understanding and in-depth knowledge of one or more industry sectors and business as a whole.
- Dependent upon the regional office you join, you may be allocated to a specific industry sector or across a variety of industries – the companies we audit vary in size, complexity and maturity. This provides experience in an environment that embraces diversity and the positive impact it has on our business, companies and the community. From day one, you will build strong relationships, and gain an understanding of both the issues companies face today and the challenges on their horizons tomorrow.
- One of our priorities is to inspire and develop your potential, we do this by making sure you have the chance to experience a rich variety of work, play a big part in our continuous improvement initiatives and taste life in our different audit functions. We also perform work on wider assurance engagements and have a large and growing internal audit base.
- Graduates joining the Audit Program will also have the chance to work in a specific business area whilst studying towards a valuable professional qualification. Additionally, all our employees have access to an extensive program of internal training geared towards your career and personal development, meaning progression can be rapid. From the start you’ll be an integral part of a team, and throughout your training you will be coached and supported to manage and develop your wider team, together with nurturing relationships and delivering quality audit work.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Grade B GCSE* Maths
- Minimum Grade B GCSE* English Language
- Minimum of 300 UCAS* tariff points
- Minimum 2:1 degree in any discipline
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A