In the Business Support Group (BSG), you’ll be joining a team that provides vital secretarial, administrative and creative services to support our client-facing teams. Part of our service includes the Administrative Services KPMG (ASK) team who provides responsive administration support to eligible employees on a number of transactional tasks and activities. This enables our clients to focus more on their core business objectives and spend less time on administrative tasks – an effective strategy that contributes to KPMG’s goal of driving growth through operational excellence and efficiency.
As a key member of the ASK team, you’ll enjoy a full range of responsibilities that will enhance your personal skills and enable you to add to your experience in new business areas. This gives you the opportunity to network with a variety of internal teams and external organisations, extending your skills, knowledge and expertise.
With a wide range of training and development opportunities, you’ll have all the support you need to achieve your full potential and develop a career that meets both your personal and professional goals.
- Communicate effectively with clients to ensure expectation and service delivery perimeters
- Order business cards
- Organise the printing and binding of large printing requests documents via Document Production Centre
- Complete ad hoc research and collate information on request
- Book meeting rooms, client catering, and equipment
- Enter and maintain client information on internal databases eg. CRM
- Develop an understanding of KPMG’s processes and procedures
- Team Members are to manage their workload efficiently and effectively using the ASK workflow tool in accordance with the ASK Service Catalogue
- Assist with rolling forward accounts and account amendments
- Provide Filesite support, including uploading documents and providing access to folders
- Make bookings on behalf of clients such as courier, hot desks, car parking, etc.
- Support clients with travel visa applications
- Request Paperchase retrieval files from archives
- Assist with event management tasks such as researching venues and working with KPMG’s events/venue finding team
- Provide an accurate and prompt audio and copy typing service
- Create and submit commitment authorisations finance forms on behalf of clients
- Prepare KPMG branded Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents, including letters, meeting notes, reports, presentations and talk books
- Organise business travel and accommodation
- Good knowledge of administration support service
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks in accordance with deadlines
- Excellent communicator with the personal skills to build strong and lasting internal and client relationships
- Flexible and able to easily adapt to change
- Confident negotiation skills, with the ability to set clear and realistic customer expectations
- A good understand of what good looks like and experience of customer service
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Knowledge of and intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Preferred qualifications of 5 GCSEs/’O’ Levels or equivalent at grades A*-C including English and Maths
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Watford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A