KPMG Managed Services provide an innovative and cost-effective solution to the delivery of large-scale review and/or processing activity across multiple industries, geographies and processes.
The Commercial Planning team is responsible for delivering financial planning and analysis at a department and engagement level for KPMG’s Managed Services. This is done through financial modelling and data analysis to create Pricing Models and Capacity Plans which underpin financial forecasts and reporting. The team helps the business to manage operations and make key business decisions to achieve its goals.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery and maintenance of forecasts and scheduling for our contact centre resources, conducting ongoing analysis of live inbound call volumes against forecast, re-planning where appropriate to ensure staffing levels are sufficient to meet SLAs.
The role holder will work with the other members of the team and Operations Management to ensure optimum deployment of operational resource against plan. The ability to engage and communicate with stakeholders, including at a senior level is essential.
- Background in Financial services industry
- Degree educated or equivalent, preferably in a Mathematical, Operational Research or Physical Science based subject
- Experience in using Calabrio WFO tool or other third party equivalents.
- Operational resource planning experience preferably from a call centre environment
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office
- Experience in mathematical modelling using Microsoft Excel
- Experience of contact centre resource planning using Erlang C model
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A