KPMG’s Defence Consulting practice has been formed to advise government and industry clients on large, complex and critical strategic issues. Within KPMG’s defence account, our team combines deep sector knowledge, multi-disciplinary capabilities and strong client relationships to design and implement solutions that span digital transformation, financial and commercial management, data and analytics, workforce transformation and operational delivery within the defence sector.
Defence is one of KPMG’s key priority sectors and we are a fast-growing team focused on developing solutions for clients facing hard budgetary choices, broad transformation agendas and an ever-changing threat landscape. We present an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our talented team to support the delivery of projects across our portfolio.
We are seeking talented individuals who have proven themselves within a consulting environment or have a demonstrable track record of turning data into insight or working within strategic change programmes.
- Generate clear, concise and accurate analysis and client deliverables.
- Contribute to thought leadership, knowledge sharing and communities of interest within our team
- Contribute to the development of Defence Consulting credentials and proposals.
- Contribute to the delivery of workstreams or projects, managing and escalating key risks and issues where required.
- Work collaboratively with client teams in the development and delivery of recommendations.
- Supervise and develop less experienced team members whilst delivering key deliverables on time.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to use data to develop insight and help contextualise solutions to defence clients.
- Knowledge of the defence industry and challenges faced by both government and industry.
- Proven experience within a consulting environment, delivering strategic change or data analytics.
- A track record of developing great working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Clear record of achievement in a leading consulting firm or within industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A