Website Krispy Kreme
Assistant Manager DFD will be the principal shop-level leader of DFD or Delivered Fresh Daily operations. The position will report to the General Manager and oversee the end to end DFD process – order management, driver management, driver scheduling, shop-level fleet / equipment operations, and customer service. In short, they will be responsible for managing all functions of DFD operations while managing local level customer service issues. The AM DFD works with the Shop General Manager and the Market Sales Manager to execute sales plans and promotional activity to meet budget revenue and cost objectives. A successful AM DFD will perform all duties in accordance with company policy, standards or established procedures. A commitment to teamwork, a clean, professional appearance, enthusiasm, customer-focused behaviors and a high energy level are necessary.
- Coordinate and execute point of sale (POS) relating to promotional and or special activity by account or market.
- Identify off-premise customers for service.
- Maintain good personal hygiene
- Monitors compliance of safety related behavior and guidelines, takes immediate course of action against noncompliance.
- Communicate and execute all safety related directives, conduct safety meetings and training and participates in monthly corporate safety conference call.
- Investigate vehicle or personal safety incidents and complete proper procedures and documentation, report to Shop General Manager, Field
- Operations Manager and Corporate Safety.
- Identify needs and qualifications of DFD team members for succession planning
- Coordinate and executes multiple DFD or off-premise programs.
- Support Brand Integrity.
- Communicate and execute Krispy Kreme standards relating to food service transportation and handling.
- Comply with all safety and sanitation standards
- Establish and enhance customer relations through direct contact with customer base.
- Works directly with Fleet Manager to plan and communicate truck needs and availability.
- Enhance Customer Service Excellence by conducting market visits/audits gaining customer input
- Works with service provider in negotiations, quotes, invoicing, warrantee work, etc.
- Manage order planning to meet daily demand
- Provides data collection and entry into the AS-400
- Must perform all related competencies outlined in the Krispy Kreme Shift Management Training Workbook
- 2-5 years management experience in a retail or QSR environment
- Must meet Krispy Kreme driving standards (three-year clean driving)
- Pleasant disposition, sociable, accommodating nature, and enthusiasm
- Strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- Self-motivation, creativity, and adaptability
- Experience with sales, management, production, and customer service
- Extensive knowledge of all territories in a shop region or market
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Organizational skills
- Previous Territory/Route Sales experience preferred
- Ability to drive and operate delivery vehicle safely for considerable amounts of time in various environmental conditions
- Basic computer, telephone, and fax knowledge
- Successfully complete any territory training program
- High school or GED required
Company: Krispy Kreme
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A